Read More → Lisboa

LATAM Cargo Group begins service to new destinations in Europe and North America as part of its international expansion plan

  Just two months after launching new B767F service from Madrid and Brussels to South America, LATAM Cargo announces the opening of two new non-stop routes to Europe on passenger aircraft equipped with cargo compartments. The flights will operate between Guarulhos (Brazil) and the cities of Lisbon (Portugal) and Munich (Germany), the latter still subject […]

Read More → Destacado pharam baja

LATAM Cargo improves its PHARMA product and offers new alternatives from Europe to Latin America

A year after the launch of its new brand and product portfolio, LATAM Cargo continues to work to consolidate itself as one of the best alternatives when it comes to transporting cargo from, to and between Latin America.

Read More → Certificacin CEIV

LATAM Cargo becomes the first airline in the Americas to obtain CEIV Pharma certification

LATAM Cargo has successfully passed the audit that reviews and certifies that all processes – including quality management, personnel training and supplier management – comply with IATA’s standards for the transport of pharmaceutical products (PIL).

Read More → IMG-20170402-WA0011

More than 800 bovines are transported by LATAM Cargo from Puerto Montt to Ecuador

The heifers, owned by the Cooprinsem agricultural and service cooperative, were loaded on three Boeing 777 cargo aircraft bound for the city of Quito.

Read More → Fast

Fast Air debuts a new storage in Santiago de Chile

Since Friday, April 21, 2017 the SCL import warehouse belonging to LATAM Holding, Fast Air moved its facilities to the new cargo area at the Santiago de Chile Airport. The new facilities will allow a more dynamic and efficient service to be delivered.

Read More → PHARMA-1087 baja

LATAM Cargo starts a new route between Amsterdam and Brasilia

As of April 3 a cargo airplane will connect, at every 15 days, the cities of Amsterdam, Netherlands and Brasilia, Brazil. The route will be operated by a Boing 777-200F, one of most modern in the world with capacity to carry up to 104 tons. Brasilia is characterized by its strategic location, at the country’s […]

Read More → Flores San Valentin

LATAM Cargo transports over 9,000 tons of flowers for Valentine’s Day

Over 140 cargo aircraft took off from Latin America over three weeks, transporting 21% of the region’s total flower market. 80% of the flowers were transported to the United States, while the remaining 20% was taken to Europe and other destinations. The flowers were transported as a LATAM Cargo ‘PERISHABLE’ product, with a temperature controlled logistics chain to ensure quality and freshness